EXECUTIVE LEAD – BUSINESS MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Enrich Group Management Services (EGMS), to develop strategy and direction as well as overseeing critical portfolios in Quality, Health & Safety, Property, Procurement and Projects.
Enrich Group Management Services provide the corporate and back-office functions to Enrich Group, a family of organisations in the disability, education and health sectors delivering services across the Waikato, Bay of Plenty and King Country. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment where the work you do has a positive impact on the lives of others.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the strategy and direction of critical business portfolios
- Oversight of the day-to-day operations of these portfolios and develop polices, procedures and frameworks as required
- Ensuring our services are capable of sustainable growth and continue to make a positive impact in our communities
- Providing leadership and guidance to direct reports.
This is a newly created role which requires someone innovative, collaborative and results-driven who relishes change and enjoys a challenge. The position is for a 2-year fixed term working Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience in at least one of the role portfolios and knowledge of H&S legislation and best practice
- Leadership experience and the ability to coach and mentor
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the square
- Analytical thinking with the ability to observe and forecast trends and risks
- Business and financial acumen and proven success in driving change and innovation
Charted Accountancy qualification and/or an understanding of the disability sector is desirable but not essential.
To apply for this position click the button below.
Applications close 1 May 2022.
This is a role within the health and disability sector and falls under the recent amendment to the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 which requires roles in the health and disability sector to be fully vaccinated. To be considered for this role you must be either fully vaccinated and may be asked to provide evidence of this during the recruitment process.
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or have a current New Zealand work visa.